Features & Amenities
Portland, Maine is a fun little city with big-city amenities. We invite guests to enjoy the islands and waters of Casco Bay and the full provisioning and marine services available right at DiMillo’s Marina.
- Easy, Deep Water Access From the Ocean
- Only Major Transient Docking in Portland
- Yachts up to 250’ LOA, Drafts up to 25’
- Floating Docks
- 125 Slips for Transient, Seasonal and Year-Round Dockage
- Dockage Discounts for Groups, Spring & Fall Extended Stays
- 100A, 50A, 30A Shore Power
- Complimentary Wi-Fi & 70 Channels of Cable TV
- Restrooms, Laundry & Pump-Out
- Provisioning Services for Fresh Produce, Beverages, Flowers, Laundry and Transportation
- Ship Store Selling Beer, Wine, Sundries, Ice, Souvenirs, Marine Supplies & Convenience Items
- Rental Car & Parking Accommodations
- 15 Minutes to Portland Jetport, 10 Minutes to Amtrak
- Pet Friendly – Please use a leash at all times. Doggie bags are located at each gate.
- Yacht Sales & Brokerage Offices On-Site
- On-Site Service Technicians
- Gated, Secure Facility, Marina Staff 7 Days a Week
Fuel— DiMillo’s is proud to offer ValvTect treated marine fuel at our gas and diesel pumps. We accept cash, charge & wire transfers. Pumps are 24/7 with a credit card and have an attendant present 8am – 8pm during boating season. Please contact the marina office for year-round fuel keys, discounted rates on volume purchases, or if you require a truck delivery.
Packages — Given advanced notice, we will gladly accept packages here at the marina office. Our address works for US Postal Service, Federal Express & UPS. When having a package sent to the marina, please mark it with your name, boat name & your arrival date. We will not accept unidentifiable packages. If you would like to ship packages, we are an authorized UPS shipping station. The marina store also carries letter and postcard stamps.
Faxes/Copies — Our faxing capabilities are available to you during marina office hours. We gladly accept and send domestic faxes at no charge to our guests. As with packages, please have documents clearly marked with your name, boat name & arrival date.
Laundry Service — We do have a laundry service available to our guests. In most cases, depending on the type of laundry and/or dry cleaning; items dropped off at the marina office before 8:30 A.M., will be returned by 6:00 P.M. the same day. There are coin operated washers & dryers on-site.
Pump-Out Station — Our pump-out station is located at the fuel dock and is open during business hours. Purchase tokens in advance for self service, 24-hours a day. Pump out tokens are $5 and may be purchased in the office or fuel store.
Showers/Heads— Marina guests have 24-hour access to our private heads/shower facilities. Please see the marina office for the access codes and locations.
Waste Oil — Our waste oil dispenser is available for your use during the marina hours. The charge is $2 per gallon of waste oil disposed. Please see a member of the marina staff for assistance with the oil dispenser. Do not leave pails or drums of used oil on the dock or anywhere on property.
Trash — The trash receptacle is located inside the fenced area adjacent to the marina office. There is also recycling bins for bottles, glass, cardboard and paper at the head of the East Gate. Please do not leave any trash on the docks. A dockhand will be happy to take it for you at any time during your stay.
Parking — Overnight parking for one vehicle per slip is available at our facility; however you must obtain a permit from the marina office. Any vehicle without a permit will be charged the full nightly rate. Additional parking permits may be purchased per night at the marina office.